• Like 1

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Powitać

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Hi everyone :) So many good words! Also about the colour of my hair! I'm born brunette if it really matters.

How is the moto-season opening in Poland?

Here we have -2+6 degrees now, but I have started riding on the 1st of March, because I can't wait!

And we have already bad news :( One boy is already dead in accident. There are many motorcycle accidents  in Belarus every year.  Most of all there are young boys on R1 and other sportbikes. How it is in Poland? 

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Dnia 15.03.2017 o 06:30, Katrina napisał:

Hi everyone :) So many good words! Also about the colour of my hair! I'm born brunette if it really matters.

How is the moto-season opening in Poland?

Here we have -2+6 degrees now, but I have started riding on the 1st of March, because I can't wait!

And we have already bad news :( One boy is already dead in accident. There are many motorcycle accidents  in Belarus every year.  Most of all there are young boys on R1 and other sportbikes. How it is in Poland? 

If there is no snow and it is not slippery, I ride a motorcycle, but the most fun is above 10 C.
In Poland there are a lot more motorcycles than in Belarus and car drivers are more attentive, but accidents happen, especially at the beginning of the season. Very fast and strong motorcycles also not missing, but have become popular tourist enduro like GS or similar ;) They are not so fast, but more versatile and enjoyable to travel near and far.

We are planning to go to the Bieszczady Mountains in several motorcycles and explore the wilderness at the end of March :)

I hope the weather will allow.

• Like 2

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

In Russia and Belarus the phrase "Everybody will ride Enduro!" is very popular last years. It is said in every occasion when chopper/sport rider tells smth is not comfortable for him )))) 

• Like 1

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Hi, looks like the forum's going international ;)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Żeby dodać komentarz, musisz założyć konto lub zalogować się

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą dodawać komentarze

Dodaj konto

Załóż nowe konto. To bardzo proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się teraz