Skocz do zawartości
CalinN

Romania Guidebooks

Hello,

I want to let everybody know that the first motorcycle guide book of Romania is now available.

Carpathian 2 Wheels Guide has 27 tracks (touring, soft-enduro and adventure), a detailed map (1.80 000 scale), GPS tracks and tons of details about the Western Carpathian Mountains (Apuseni Mountains).

You can find more information about the guide on our website:

www.carpathian2wheelsguide.com

Also you can download a free track description from here:

www.carpathian2wheelsguide.com/files/Traseu-Motul.pdf

The guide is available in English and German.

For more details don't hesitate to write to us on this topic or on our contact page.

C2WG Team.

post-4298-0-23508000-1435065848_thumb.jpg

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

18 euro. Tyle dałem za przewodnik dla zmotoryzowanych z mapą Rumunii w zestawie w Empiku. Da się przeżyć.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

We have started a campaign to promote the Apuseni Mountains (West Carpathians) and we have added all the pictures from our guide on our Facebook and Google + page.

Facebook Page

Google + Page

If you like the sights please share.

post-4298-0-36432500-1438238657_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

The guys from Carpathian 2 Wheels Guide are making a short video about the rides from the Apuseni Mountains (West Carpathians) in Romania.

These are a few print screens of the aerial footage:

980E57E0-4B16-4435-80FC-B14F197C877C_thumbnail.jpg

86E94F01-8C1A-4D37-B902-53505B497C39_thumbnail.jpg

7F0F392D-C27D-45E9-B13E-F5AD01F9C905_thumbnail.jpg

The trailer will be out soon!

Calin

• Like 3

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Thanks for sharing. How do you choose the language of the guide?

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Thanks for sharing. How do you choose the language of the guide?

English and German are available.

In Germany and Austria we send the German version. :)

Calin

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Hello,
I want to recomand one of the most completed guidebooks of Romania. They are all dedicated to motorcyclists. The Carpathian 2 Wheels Guide has published two printed guidebooks: Apuseni Mountains and Touring Romania. Also they have a mobile app with routes: Touring Romania (iOS and Android). All guidebooks have English and German translations.
More details, free routes, photos and articles an be found on www.carpathian2wheelsguide.com

If you like the ideea, please share it.
Have a nice day!
  • Like 1

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Want to make plans for 2018? 
The 55 tracks from our adventure guidebooks are the best place to start!
You will get: offroad and tarmac routes, maps, GPS tracks, descriptions, accommodations, sights, tracks over all the mountains passes of Romania and much more.
Also you get the Touring Romania mobile app for free.

Until 20th of December 2017 our guidebooks are ALL on sale !!!
Check them out in our shop: 
https://www.carpathian2wheelsguide.com/en/en_shop/

engleza1.jpg

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Wiadomo że zabronią napierdalania po lasach gdzie popadnie, jest jakaś tam wzmianka o drogach leśnych, a te są tam często oznaczane tabliczką "Drum Forestier" i są po prostu drogami bitymi przez obszar leśny, chyba ich to nie dotyczy bo prowadzą gdzieś od wiochy do wiochy i nieraz są po prostu zwykłą lokalną drogą ... 

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Niemalże wszędzie są zakazy napierdzielania po lasach. Austriacy zdziwieni, u siebie dawno zakazują a u innych chcieliby do oporu.

• Like 1

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

A ja zwykle nieswojo się czuję jak popierdzielam przez las... jakoś kurna nie na miejscu w głuszy leśnej...

CŽ175 typ 450 -> Honda Shadow 600 -> F650GS -> F650GS Dakar -> Triumph Tiger 800XCX / BMW G650X-Country

taptarapta

• Like 2

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Za to ja w lesie czuję się jak we własnym domu korzystam póki można, to wszystko zmierza w tak chujowym kierunku, że za parę lat pozostaną tylko wspomnienia i ewentualnie zdjęcia i jakieś filmiki

Wysłane z mojego SM-J730F przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Like 2

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
3 godziny temu, dakarowy napisał:

Za to ja w lesie czuję się jak we własnym domu emoji846.png korzystam póki można, to wszystko zmierza w tak chujowym kierunku, że za parę lat pozostaną tylko wspomnienia i ewentualnie zdjęcia i jakieś filmiki emoji6.png

...za parę lat mocne rowery elektryczne już nieco stanieją więc pewnie będziesz popierdzielał takowym 8 dych między drzewa...naklejki lubianej marki motocyklowej nakleisz na nim gdzie ci będzie pasiło ;)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Problem polega na tym, że elektryk jest traktowany w lesie tak jak "spalinówka".. czyli dzisiaj zapewne jeszcze nie przyczepiłby się bylw leśniczy o to, ale za chwil kilka i elektrycznym rowerem do lasu wjechać nie będzie można .. już to rozkminiałem

Wysłane z mojego SM-J730F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Żeby dodać komentarz, musisz założyć konto lub zalogować się

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą dodawać komentarze

Dodaj konto

Załóż nowe konto. To bardzo proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się teraz