Skocz do zawartości
Marcin

Jak zmierzyć pobór prądu na pracującym silniku?

Marcin .... :oops: !!!

A tak przy okazji tej dyskusji mi się przypomniały dawne czasy .... jak młody i piękny byłem i jak w ramach pracy dyplomowej robiłem stanowisko do badania prądnic samochodowych :)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Ehh, czlowiek pojechał polatać po Krakowie i okolicach, a tutaj wielka dyskusja się zrobiła. I co ciekawe, bezspamowa w miarę, co w sumie cieszy :)

Wniosek prosty, trzeba śledzić forum non-stop :) . Jeśli byłeś w Krakowie to pożyczyłbym Ci na parę dni miernik i spokojnie mierzyłbyś sobie wszystko do bólu, dodawał, odejmował ...itd. Nie ma problemu często jestem na Śląsku i jeśli jak wynika sprawa nie jest nagląca to pożyczę Ci miernik. Rzadko go obecnie używam, jedyne co teraz wykorzystuję to wbudowany pirometr laserowy ale bez tego spokojnie kilka dni się obejdę.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Odpalic moto z normalnymi odbiornikami wlaczonymi, jakie aktualnie mam, czyli dwa swiatla, manetki na full.

Podpiac miernik napiecia do akumulatora.

Nastepnie do tegoż akumulatora wpiąć się choćby z dwoma żarówkami 50W jeszcze i obserwować napięcie. Jeśli przy np 4 tyś obrotów napięcie ładowania spadnie przy takim obciążeniu poniżej bezpiecznej granicy to będę wiedział, że wydajność alternatora została przekroczona i nie mam do dyspozycji powiedzmy 100W.

...ta mina Jarka to chyba komentarz do Twojego pomysłu :) pomysł owszem oryginalny .... tyle, że chyba naprawdę trochę niebezpieczny. wszystkie urządzenia są projektowane z jakimś marginesem. Nie wiem ile to jest w przypadku alternatorów, ale sądzę , że spokojnie krótkotrwale mogą być przeciążone np. o 20%. ....i wszystkie parametry w tym czasie będą ok. Nic nie zauważysz, a nawet stwierdzisz, że jest ok, ale praca z przeciążeniem kilaka godzin gdy wepniesz na stałe jakieś odbiorniki może już nie być tak bezproblemowa. Poza tym wnioskowanie czegoś po prądzie ładowania jest kłopotliwe. Prąd ładowania może w końcowej fazie ładowania np po rozładowaniu np. kilkoma rozruchami wynosić 10% początkowego. Po prądzie ładowania wnioskujemy tylko o ......(właśnie) prądzie ładowania :) czyli trochę o akumulatorze i alternatorze ale nie o jego nadwyżkach do wykorzystania. Spróbuj jednak cęgami. Edytowane przez Jogi

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Znalezione w sieci:

No, the regulator/rectifier module has a peak output of 22A/14.0V at ~2200 rpm. I tested the charging system a few years ago and posted the results on SBN. In summary, a stock 04 FZ6 w/dual headlight mod draws approx. 18A of system resources, leaving only 4A (52W) for battery charging and/or accessory loads. You can rev the motor all you want but the R/R will limit output, even though the alternator voltage continues to rise.
FZ6 charging system analysis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past 2 years I have read several threads about the implied shortcomings of the battery and charging system. It seems that whenever there is an issue of a battery going flat or the addition of load to the electrical system, one of the common replies is to “ride the bike for a while with the engine revving above 5000 rpm because it doesn’t start charging until this speed”. I have to assume that this is based on the alternator specification in the service manual: 14 V/310 W at 5,000 r/min. I had my doubts as to whether this was an accurate statement, and decided to measure the output.

First of all, it should be noted that the FZ6 has a standard 3-phase alternator with NO rotor current control circuitry. In other words, it will generate voltage across the output terminals as soon as it begins rotating, increasing with speed, as it uses permanent magnets in the rotor. In addition, the regulator/rectifier module is an external package, mounted just below and to the left of the rear fuel tank mount. This allowed for easy access to make measurements.

I began by leaving the lights and 4-way flasher on for about ½ hour to create some drain on the battery as I have the dual headlight mod. Voltage dropped from 12.2 V to 11.0 V. After splicing in a shunt between the positive terminal of the regulator and the lead going towards the rest of the system I started the engine. The attached chart shows a graphical display of the measured values listed here:

Engine off- 11.25V

Started from cold fast idle- 12.8V, 20A, 1600 RPM

High beam and emergency flasher on- 12.2V, 20A, 1500 RPM

Warmed up, low beam, emergency flasher off- 12.2V, 15A, 1100 RPM

Warmed up- 13.8V, 21A, 2000 RPM

Warmed up- 14.0V, 22A, 2200 RPM

Warmed up- 14.0V, 22A, 4000 RPM

Warmed up- 14.0V, 22A, 5000 RPM

Warmed up- 14.0V, 22A, 8000 RPM

After gathering this info, I hooked up an additional ammeter at the main fuse block to monitor system usage. Following the same approach as before, I measured both positive and negative current flow consistent with the rpm points listed above. The point of no charge was about 1400 RPM, with battery drain below this speed and charging current above. The maximum positive charging current measured was 4A @ >2000 RPM, as the regulator was showing an output of 22A. I didn’t let this run for more than 5 minutes so I never reached a point where the battery would reach a full charge state.

My data leads me to the following conclusions:

1- The alternator/regulator package produces it’s full rated value of 310W (22A x 14V) at 2200 RPM and this value never increases with engine speeds above this point. So, the advice to “keep it revved up or it will never charge” is misguided. Just normal engine speeds are enough to get full charging potential.

2- As I stated, I have the dual headlight mod. With this, my bike draws a consistent 18 amps under steady operation. Of course, as brakes are applied or turn signals are activated, this load momentarily increases above 18A to a discharge condition. I am confidant that the normal total electrical draw is just under the system limits, which is why I haven’t had a problem with a battery discharging. I did have a regulator fail when the bike was under warranty, but no problems since.

3- The numbers don’t lie: I don’t believe that this electrical system can handle more that an additional 40-45W of constant current draw without eventually discharging the battery. Momentary use is one thing but with a battery capacity of only 10 A/H there is very little headroom. The effects of this can be masked/minimized by hooking the battery up to a charger on a regular basis, but you will not be able to maintain charge by running the engine unless:

total system demand<charging potential

??? amps<22 amps

Czyli z podwojną lampą przednią plus manetkami jadę na granicy, co by się zgadzalo, bo wtedy napięcie ładowania osiąga około 13.5V tylko.

Edytowane przez Marcin

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Kto temat zaczął, to ten go kończy. ;-)

...i po co było wszystkim tak mózgownice wysilać :?: :-D :-D :-D

• Like 1

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Żeby dodać komentarz, musisz założyć konto lub zalogować się

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą dodawać komentarze